This collection of silverware was donated by R. Palmer. All of these items are inscribed with “P.D.R.C, P. Palmer”, the years range between 1909 and 1926. Most are domestic ware, two are trophy cups, and one is a pendant badge with “PRA” on the front. If you know more about these artefacts that would be useful for our catalogue, contact the museum on 0800 111 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Aotea Utanganui Museum of South Taranaki Heritage Collection 1987.150 to 1987.163.
Published by Aotea Utanganui Museum of South Taranaki
Aotea Utanganui is a purpose-built museum that embodies the spirit and energy of the South Taranaki region. The museum plays an active role within our community both today and for the future. A museum that is welcoming and inspirational while striving towards excellence in research, curatorship, preservation and educational engagement. A modern museum with ambitious future plans, prepared to embrace the digital age. We achieve this through: Collaboration, Creativity, Innovation & Flexibility View all posts by Aotea Utanganui Museum of South Taranaki